Local Non-CDL Driver; Chauffeur's license required
Are you interested in driving for and leading a Corrigan Moving team? Corrigan Moving is always searching for talented and dedicated individuals who can help us continue to raise the bar for Flint.
Corrigan Moving is looking to hire qualified and experienced Crew Leaders/Local Driver. Crew Leaders/Local Driver should be familiar with household or commercial goods loading, be able to manage a moving crew, have a valid Chauffeur's and at least 1 year of commercial driving experience.
Corrigan Moving is a professional, full service moving company and warehouse storage company located in Flint. We offer local, intrastate, interstate, and international moving services along with corporate and commercial relocation, and warehouse facilities for both short- and long-term storage of goods.
As a Crew Leaders/Local Driver you will use a straight truck to load, transport and deliver household or commercial goods. Positions handle residential and commercial customers and shipments for Corrigan Moving.
Qualifications for Crew Leaders/Local Driver :
- Prior moving company experience is preferred.
- Experience supervising a crew.
- Must pass a DOT physical.
- 1+ years of experience driving with a commercial license and possess a valid Chauffeur's license.
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs. repeatedly and on a regular basis.
- Must successfully pass a criminal background investigation and pre-employment drug test.
Duties and responsibilities for Local Non-CDL Driver:
- Responsible for handling, loading, and transport of household or commercial goods from origin to destination.
- Manages workers in loading and unloading goods, material, and equipment.
- Inspects truck before and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition.
- Responsible for maintaining clean, safe, operating condition of assigned vehicles and equipment.
- Complies with drug-free workplace initiatives.
- Responsible for accurate and complete transactions on all paperwork; securing signatures, collection of payment, and communicating to completion.
- Submits paperwork to Dispatchers to validate crew man-hours and report any incidents.
Benefits for Crew Leaders/Local Driver
- Paid Weekly
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- College Scholarship Program
- Medical Insurance available
- Paid Time Off